I am always trying to learn new tips to enhance my skin, beauty and health. I have read quite a few blogs and articles on tips that every girl should know and I thought you guys would benefit from it too! I was amazed at how much I was not aware of when it came to having a healthy beauty routine. My tips are from different sources such as health magazines and beauty blogs.
1. Before putting on powder foundation, you should put a few drops of face oil over your cheeks to refresh your foundation and create a glow.
2. Eye shadow on your lips can make lipstick last longer.
3. Before applying concealer, you should apply primer and it will stop creasing from happening. Then after applying concealer, place light weight loose powder.
4. Coconut oil can be used to get makeup to slide off more easy when you want to remove it.
5. Make sure to check up on organic beauty products to make sure that they are FDA certified organic.
6. Using cold water in the morning to wash your face can reduce eye swelling.
7. Clean out your makeup bag at least once a year to get rid of old products that may be expired or you no longer use.
8. Before applying mascara, place a business card, credit card or index card behind your lashes to cover your lid and get full length mascara.
9. Use 1-2 Advil before going waxing to prevent pain.
10. Rather than using a towel, dry hair with a soft, old, worn-in T-shirt and pat dry. Don't rub! Rubbing hair with a towel leads to breakage.
11. If you pop a zit, follow with a swipe of witch hazel on a cotton pad to kill bacteria, then ice it for 10 minutes. The inflammation and redness will go down much faster.
12. Coat razor blades with a little olive oil after each use. The oil will keep the air from getting to the razor and stop the metal from oxidising.
13. Replace mascara and liquid eyeliner after 3-4 months.
14. Go for a hair trim every 6-8 weeks to ensure you have no damaged ends making your hair look unhealthy.
15. Soap can easily dry out your skin, so try to use olive oil to wash your face.
16. To get a rash along your bikini line to stop being irritated, calm the irritation with camomile teabags. Make yourself a nice, refreshing cup of camomile tea and let the tea bags cool. Then place the cool tea bags along your bikini line and the herbs in the tea will soothe and calm the rash.
17. Try to avoid washing your hair everyday. Constant shampooing leaves hair dry and your scalp will create more oils to compensate for the loss of moisture. Instead, use a dry shampoo and style your hair into a braid.
18. If you have no quick-dry nail products, dip your painted nails in a bowl of ice-cold water to help them dry faster.
19. Apply perfume behind your ears, to the back of your wrists, the backs of your knees and the base of your throat.
20. Pick a sulfate-free shampoo, as sulfates can be harsh and drying on the hair cuticle.
I hope you guys enjoy my post and actually take heed to your beauty routine. What beauty routines do you use already?
Would You Like To Receive My Newsletter?
Follow me on social media: