I am here to show you guys a different way to create simple and easy bookmarks for your daily use. I am always trying to make diys for myself and have ways to save money. I love creating bookmarks because I hate sometimes folding down my pages when it is really not necessary. I hope you all enjoy my bookmark diys!
I have created a bookmark with three simple items to create my bookmarks.
All you need is:
Collect all of your items and you are set to go!
1. Gather a certain length of washi tape. I usually like to get a 1 inch and a half or less. Cut a piece of the washi tape.
2. Put the washi tape through the hole of the paper-clip. Make sure it is the area of paper-clip that is without curvage.
3. Stick both sides of the washi tape together.
4. Cut the washi tape into a certain shape that you want.
5. TA DA! You have created another bookmark with just three simple items and five easy steps!
I did this post for an amazing NYC blogger named Jennifer at her blog called Craftic. You guys should check out her crafting blog and see other diys that you can create. Her site includes crafts with yarn, paper, beads, paint and so much more. I loved guest blogging with Jennifer, she helped me bring out more of my crafty side (:
Check out Jennifer's blog: www.craftic.com
Would You Like To Receive My Newsletter?
Follow me on social media: