These last few days I have had such horrible sickness. I did not want to go to the doctor because it was something that I wanted to fix myself with tea, home remedies and just staying in bed. My fiance told me that I should try out black seed oil because there was saying that black seed oil can cure everything but death lol. I said why not give it a try because at this point I have tried everything and want to feel better! My throat and tongue were swollen so I thought to myself why not try oils because peppermint oil, citrus oil and lavendar oil have been my bestfriends for months since I found out their amazing benefits.
I did some research on the oil before trying because I wanted to make sure that my symptoms matched up with the benefits and let me tell you. I am so glad that I tried it. I took the black seed oil late last night (put it under my tongue so that the oil can asborb fastly into my body and swallowed another teaspoon full) and then I woke up with my symptoms damn near gone. The taste of the oil is different but definitely durable. I was like wow, they were not lying about the amazing benefits. Luckily, I am doing 95% better, I just feel alittle unwell and wanting to gain back energy. But, I am happy to tell you that I am well and you guys should incorporate black seed oil into your daily routine especially if you're sick.
I want to tell you guys 15 things that I learned about black seed oil and I think you would be shocked to find out. I want you guys to be healthy and learn some great home remedies that can always go to.
1. Infections of all types are fought off by the immune system, specifically white cells. By targeting the immune system directly, black seed oil helps your body fight off infections from head to toe.
2. Using black seed oil for allergies can be one of the best ways to help your allergies.
3. Black seed oil has been used for detox for years, and studies prove that it can lower toxics in your body.
4. Studies have shown that taking black seed oil for insomnia and other sleep disorders can be very effective.
5. From kidney disease to kidney stones, black seed oil has proven to be an effective natural alternative for treatment.
6. Particularly Gingivitis, black seed oil can help suppress and healing gum infections.
7. Black seed oil can be used for helping to clear up your skin.
8. It also plays an important role in managing and treating a variety of different gynecological disorders.
9. Not only is black seed oil great for your hair, but it also promotes hair follicle growth and even prevents dandruff.
10. Black seed oil is known to help with dizziness and all you have to do is rub some on your neck and cheeks.
11. It’s ability to significantly lower blood pressure and help both insulin and non insulin dependent diabetes patients. It’s not only for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes, but it’s helpful in improving your overall blood health.
12. It is one of the only few natural herbs that have been proven to remove & heal scars permanently.
13. Black seed oil helps with speeding up your metabolism and lowering your appetite.
14. Black seed oil showed a continuous ability to suppress breast cancer cell reproduction when taken for long-term treatment. It has been linked to other cancers and tried with different diseases.
15. Research has shown that black seed consumption enhances your memory, cognition and attention.
Didn't all of those benefits make you want to run to the store and grab this amazing oil? I don't blame you. I was amazed at how I found this type of information but also used it to help myself get better. I think you will not regret trying this healthy oil and using it on a daily basis. I was glad that my fiance recommended it to me and now I am passing it forward and recommending it to you. I hope you enjoy! Are there any oils you use on a daily basis that I should know about?
Keep up with me: