Since I started blogging a month ago, I came across so many cool topics for blog posts. I came across one post in particular that was titled, "Hey, Its Okay." I decided to use the same idea but instead list my guilty pleasures that are okay to have. I think having those amazing habits, quirks, taste buds, etc make you who you are. There is nothing wrong with having a different style, personality, wants and needs -- that is what makes the world so diverse and different. I wouldn't want to live in a world where everyone was the same.
All I want to be is true and real with who I am. I want you guys to do the same, which is why I chose to do a guilty pleasure list for my inspirational post this week. Love yourself, love your guilty pleasures.
My list consists of different guilty pleasures that make me happy, make me have internal pleasures and make me Isaly. I hope you enjoy (:
1. I love making my dinner plate a certain way so that my food does not touch when I eat. I feel like certain food has personality and does not need to be near other food!
2. I love making my bed in the morning even though I know that I will ruin it with a nap or when I have to organize my planner.
3. Singing in the shower and pretending like I am a pop singer brings me peace.
4. I have a guilty pleasure of correcting peoples grammar when I am reading their text messages.
5. I think its fun to have water fights with my fiance and having sword fights with our star wars swords even though we are in our mid 20s.
6. I actually like the Fifty Shades of Grey series and had a guilty pleasure of the movie that I actually bought it on dvd.
7. I think it is awesome to spend hours "online shopping" and placing items in the cart even though chances are I won't buy anything.
8. I love purchasing 6 macarons at Whole Foods and eating them in one sitting without thinking twice about calories.
9. I love staring at my stretch marks on different parts of my body and I remember that its cool to have some resemblance to tigers.
10. Making funny faces at kids when they make funny faces at me brings me joy.
11. I like having Backstreet Boys music vs. Nysnc music competitions with my fiance and realize why I like backstreet boys songs more than Nsync.
12. Being an introvert makes me have the right amount of me time and it brings me happiness. I will probably write a post on what it means to be an introvert because thats my way of being social for the day.
13. Cursing will always be in a vocabulary but only certain words like the f bomb and s***.
14. I love that I get emotional attached to characters on my favorite television shows and I get sad when my show ends or is cancelled.
15. I love blasting dancing music when writing blog posts and stop in the middle to dance even though I am stiff and don't have that great of dancing skills.
I know you probably have some of the same guilty pleasures as me if not more. I have thousands of traits, habits, and quirkiness about myself. But, hey I am f***ing happy with who I am. You should be too. I want you guys to accept yourself as you are and laugh at your quirkiness. We all have them and its nothing wrong with it! I think it is important to realize your habits, guilty pleasures and who you are. It'll make you have a happier life and live life instead of constantly trying to change something about yourself. I would love for you guys to say or write your guilty pleasures and at the end say, "These are my guilty pleasures and I am proud!" (you can say them outloud or write them in the physical comments).
Would You Like To Have My Weekly Resources?
Follow me on social media: